MoDOT Commission awards contracts for Southeast Dist. projects | News
(KFVS) - The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission awarded several contracts for Southeast District projects during its regular meeting on February 6.
Awarded contracts include two bridge deck replacements, three bridge replacements and multiple asphalt overlays.
Contracts include the following:
- A $658,360 contract was awarded to Leman Construction, LLC., to replace the bridge deck on Route E over Interstate 55 in Scott County.
- A $237,151 contract was awarded to Joe's Bridge & Grading, Inc., to replace the bridge over St. John's Ditch on Route H in Scott County.
- A $3,497,711 contract was awarded to Chester Bross Construction Co./C.B. Equipment, Inc., for asphalt overlays on Route 32 from Route OO in St. Francois County to Interstate 55 in Ste. Genevieve County, Route AA from Route H to the end of state maintenance in St. Francois County and Route EE from Route C to Route D in Ste. Genevieve County.
- A $790,245 contract was awarded to Widel, Inc., for a bridge replacement on Route D over Terre Bleue Creek and a bridge deck replacement on Route K over Terre Bleue Creek in St. Francois County.
- A $6,270,830 contract was awarded to Magruder Paving, LLC., for an asphalt overlay with the addition of shoulders on Route 51 from Marble Hill City limits to Route 60 in Bollinger County.
- A $1,253,233 contract was awarded to Apex Paving Co., for an asphalt overlay on Route J from Route NN to Route Z in Pemiscot County and on Route 164 from Route 412 to Route N in Dunklin County.
- A $297,688 contract was awarded to L. F. Krupp Construction, Inc., for a bridge replacement on Route H over St. Laurent Creek in Perry County.
- A $3,092,000 contract was awarded to Pace Construction Company, LLC., for an asphalt overlay with the addition of shoulders on Route 160 from Route 21 to Route JJ in Ripley County.
- A $899,834 contract was awarded to APAC-Missouri, Inc., for an asphalt overlay with the addition of shoulders on Route 17 from Route 38 to Route 63 in Texas County.
- A $3,325,016 contract was awarded to APAC-Missouri, Inc., for an asphalt overlay on Route 95 from Route 5 to Route 160 in Ozark County and on Route 5 from Route C to Route 60 in Wright County.
Additional information, regarding timelines and impacts to traffic, will be released prior to the start of construction.
Work zones will be marked with signs as work is underway. Drivers are urged to use caution when traveling in these areas and plan for possible delays. MoDOT will alert drivers prior to any changes in traffic.
For more information, please contact MoDOT's Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636).
Copyright 2013 KFVS. All rights reserved.