Closures in Scott Co. due to weather | News
SIKESTON, MO (KFVS) - Here are some closings in Scott County due to winter weather.
These closings were submitted to us and may not be the only ones in the area. Please call your destination ahead of time and drive carefully if you must get out.
- The John J. Pershing VA Medical Center says their Sikeston Community-Based Outpatient Clinic will close at 3 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 21. They say the clinic will close to protect the safety of the Veterans and employees. It will reopen Friday for normal business hours.
- The Sikeston Factory Outlet Stores will be closing at 4:30 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 21 due to decreasing weather conditions.
- Mo. Gov. declares state of emergency
- Winter storm sleeting portions of Illinois
- Wintry mix forecast for parts of Kentucky
- Winter storm blankets Great Plains with snow
Copyright 2013 KFVS. All rights reserved.